Sunday, February 14, 2010

New Orleans: it's really going to happen!


Holy crap, Spring Break is only 3 weeks away and I am still in this mystical state not really believing I'm going to New Orleans in 21 short days. No, I know, I bought the tickets and we've already reserved a hotel but the fact that 4 of us are flying across the country to a completely unknown city just kind of hit me when my registration information and badge showed up in the mail.

I still think it's pretty amazing and even if we get absolutely nothing out of the conference (which I doubt), we're still going to have a blast. End of story.

Also, I checked my OBRA points and I scored 8 points yesterday, meaning I only need to get 7 more points to get out of Cat 5! That means a 2nd place (possibly 3rd depending on number of starters) next week, which I sure hope I can do. We'll see

No comments:

Post a Comment