Friday, December 11, 2009

Operation Save Face: abandoned

Well that ended just about the worst way that it could have. While none of the possible endings were bad this one was probably the least desirable. Instead of receiving a straight answer I'm abandoning this one. I have no problem working (even working hard) in order to get what I want but I will by no means force a situation. There's times when nothing goes your way. I'm not saying this to be melodramatic but I try and observe all the signs around me. Sometimes things go your way and sometimes they don't. When things don't go your way I have no problem pushing a little but when all the little signs in life seem to point away from your current goal I believe it's time to abandon that goal (or at least redirect attention). That's where I am. The signs pointed away far outnumber the ones pointed towards.
So, back to bikes it is. They've proved to be a lot more reliable than people at this point

No comments:

Post a Comment